Before Your Installation
It's important to know what to expect before your laminate installation!
At Innovative Floor & Design, our team will work tirelessly to provide you with a laminate installation experience that is satisfactory. We will do so by way of open communication and establishing clear outcomes.
Prior to your installation, a member of our team will walk you through the entire process, answering any questions that you might have along the way. On installation day, we ask that you make sure children and pets have vacated the premises and that all furniture has been removed from the room(s) in question.
During & After Installation
- Prior to your laminate installation, our team will be in communication about the timeline, and they will do everything in their power to stay within those established parameters.
- Our crew will start by trimming door jams and installing the underlayment
- The crew will begin to lay the laminate planks. Some laminate floors will be connected using an interlocking system, "a floating floor," while others may require an adhesive. Prior to your installation, you should know which installation method your crew will be using.
- Your installation team will provide the finishing touches, including removing any spacers, installing door thresholds, and caulking the edges of baseboards.
- A walkthrough will be completed at the culmination of the job.
- You may want to run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.