Before Your Installation
It's important to know what to expect before your tile installation!
At Innovative Floor & Design, our team will work tirelessly to provide you with a tile installation experience that is satisfactory. We will do so by way of open communication and establishing clear outcomes.
Prior to your installation, a member of our team will walk you through the entire process, answering any questions that you might have along the way. On installation day, we ask that you make sure children and pets have vacated the premises and that all furniture has been removed from the room(s) in question.
During & After Installation
- Prior to your vinyl installation, our team will be in communication about the timeline, and they will do everything in their power to stay within those established parameters.
- The tile installation process will vary depending, but here is a cursory overview of what will take place: your crew will mix the mortar and apply it to the floor using a trowel; they will then lay the towel down on the mortar, ensuring there is cohesion between the two.
- From there, the team will use spacers to ensure the proper placement of the individual tiles, finishing with the edges of your floors.
- When finished, our crew will complete a walkthrough with you to assess the work.
- You may want to run a fan to remove any smells associated with the installation.