Before Your Installation
It's important to know what to expect before your vinyl installation!
At Innovative Floor & Design, our team will work tirelessly to provide you with a vinyl installation experience that is satisfactory. We will do so by way of open communication and establishing clear outcomes.
Prior to your installation, a member of our team will walk you through the entire process, answering any questions that you might have along the way. On installation day, we ask that you make sure children and pets have vacated the premises and that all furniture has been removed from the room(s) in question.
During & After Installation
- Prior to your vinyl installation, our team will be in communication about the timeline, and they will do everything in their power to stay within those established parameters.
- Depending on whether you're opting for LVT (luxury vinyl tile) or LVP (luxury vinyl plank), your installation method may vary.
- For both LVT and LVP, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring and a glue-down installation method.
Regardless of which method or type of vinyl you opt for, your crew will begin by laying the first row of planks/tiles before moving on to the second row, and so on and so forth until finished.
- When the installation is complete, we will complete a walkthrough.
- You may also want to run a fan to remove any installation-related smells.